Sunday 7 December 2014

Pop of Festivity

I wanted to do a wearable but bold eye look this week, so I asked the mother to pick a colour and she said green and here we are. As it is December I thought Hey! lets spread some festive cheer and decided on this metallic shimmer of green with a pop of vibrancy with the yellow.


Like my previous post all products are from Boots unless stated 
All Brushes used are Real Techniques

Foundation

Maybelline FIT me! in SOFT HONEY shade 315 - £7.99
I used the Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge to apply and blend - £5.99
To Contour as my previous post Sleek Contour Kit in Medium
bareMinerals Mineral Veil to set

Eyes

L'Oreal Nude Magique Blur Cream to prime the eyes - £9.99
Same contour colour for the cut crease, and on top of that I blended in a slightly darker shade
I applied Milani's eyeshadow in the shade CLOVER 05 all over the lid
In the outer corners I blended in SHADE 19 from the MUA IMMACULATE COLLECTION palette £8.00 MUA Store
The inner corners have the BRIGHT YELLOW shadow from the POPTASTIC palette by COLLECTION (not sure if they do the palette anymore, any brand will do)
Under the eyes I applied the lime shade from the POPTASTIC palette (again any brand will do)
On top of that I used the lime glitter from the NYX Glitterati Glitter Cream Palette  - £14.00
Collection Black Gel Liner £4.99
Pixi by Petra Large Lash Mascara BeautyBay NOW!***£9.90*** (brilliant mascara I would recommend you guys give it a go)
Eylure Katy Perry Lashes KaChing - £6.45

Brows

Same as previous post

Lips

I lined my lips with Barry M's Mulberry Shade 9 Lip Liner £2.99 (Superdrug)
Then filled in my entire lips with Maybelline's COLOUR drama in Nude Perfection - £4.99
Fianlly on top of that I applied SEVENTEEN Stay Pout Lipstick in Fond Farewell - £4.49






No comments:

Post a Comment