Thursday 29 January 2015

Red Smoke


So after what seems like years, I have finally done another look. I decided on a soft wearable smokey eye inspired by one of my favourite MUA's Linda Hallberg. Her work is beautiful you should definitely check it out. 
Here is a link: http://lindahallberg.se/ 





Skin 

Illamasqua Skin Base Foundation in 12
Sleek Contour Kit in Medium
MAC Studio Fix powder in NC40



Eyes

Sleek i-Divine in Vintage Romance shades:
-Marry in Monte Carlo
-Honeymoon in Hollywood (blending shade)
-Pretty in Paris (middle of eyelid)
(I used very little amounts of each product as I wanted a soft look rather than intense)
Sleek Ink Pot Eyeliner and blended out to create a softer line
Sleek Eau La La Liner in Noir (waterline)




Lips

Barry M Lip Liner in shade 7
Collection Gothic Glam Lipstick in Revenge



No comments:

Post a Comment