Wednesday 10 February 2016

Update & The Body Shop Haul

So... Hey guys! It's been a loooooooooong time, I know. Guess what I've finally started University. So I'm studying Media & Communication at BCU. It's pretty awesome apart from the theory (ESSAYS and what not). So far things are going well. 

Anyway, apologies for the mahoooooosive break, I'm going to try and keep up with this blog thing now.

So during this hiatus I've accumulated a lot of 'useless junk' in me mama's eyes; makeup, clothes, more makeup, more clothes... I think you know what I'n getting at. Anyway, recently I've really gone into skincare and love healthy, glowy, natural skin.

Which happens to lead onto my post; which is in fact a mini Body Shop Haul.
I'll be reviewing these products in a couple of weeks, after I've had the chance to use them all properly.

(Btw I actually had a gift card attached to myself, cause it was free :)

[Starting clock-wise]

That's that, I shall be back in a couple of days with a review of NYX's Liquid Suede's (hopefully).


No comments:

Post a Comment