Saturday 20 February 2016

Review: NYX Liquid Suede

 I promised you guys a review on how I felt about the NYX Liquid Suede's. I bought a couple of shades on the Boots website a few weeks ago and have been using them. NYX describes them as  velvety soft with a matte finish. I totally agree!

Compared to most high street (cheaper) matte liquid lipsticks these last longer and for me personally they didn't dry my lips out.
The down side of these are they transfer onto whatever you touch, as they don't completely dry but at the same time this stops your lips from becoming flaky.



So I bought three colours to test, before I fully invested in the collection.

The first shade I got was Stone Fox

I'd been looking for a grey lipstick for agesssss now and when I found out that NYX were coming to Boots I had to buy this shade. It's a dark grey with a blue undertone.


The next shade is Vintage.

I see why this is called Vintage, it's a classy vintage rose tone with undertones of plum. The actual tubes for these make the shades seem a lot darker than they actually are, so for anyone that wants to buy these I would consider that.


Finally I have Soft-Spoken.

This is a very soft nude rose. I personally think this is a very universal nude shade, as I usually steer away from nude tones as they don't suit me but this shade is currently one of my favourite lipsticks to wear.


Final thoughts:  I think these are a great alternative to the usual matte liquid lipsticks as they keep your lips hydrated and they have a decent selection of colours. 

Next stop! to buy some more shades :D
Check out Boots online to get your hands on these beauties.
Thanks guys


No comments:

Post a Comment